Monday, May 01, 2006

Kiss and Tell


The A-Z Meme on another blog.

Number of sexual partners: Nobody's business.

This is the 4th meme of this type that I read (all 4 are young ladies, 3/4 are frum, all 4 give same gist of a response)

Reminds me of the time I went to a bone marrow/blood drive held for a child of a frum couple. The drive was held at a shul, but was run by the Marrow Donor organization/Lifesource.

A very absurd scene. A crowd of Orthodox men and women being interviewed prior to donation.

"Have you used intravenous drugs? - No."
"Do you have tattoos?" - No."
"Have you had sex with prostitutes?" - No."
"Have you engaged in male to male sexual intercourse?" - No."
"Have you spent time in prison recently?" - No."

2 Comments:

Blogger Tobie said...

Ah, but if you've been to Israel recently, you can give them at least one 'yes'. They don't actually care or not let you give, but they do ask.

May 01, 2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger Shoshana said...

I have a feeling I know what blog you are referring to (and thanks for the inclusion in the "young" ladies category). All I can say is, when going to donate blood, I guess my answers aren't the typical frum person's (due to the pre-teshuvah tattoos that I obtained). Maybe I should have changed that letter of the meme to Natural hair color?

May 01, 2006 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home