Friday, April 15, 2011

The many faces of e-k

One of the things I have been struggling with lately is understanding my true nature (assuming I have one).

I don't know if this is true of many others, but I pretty much feel like there are two people inside of me with very different ideas about what I want out of life, how I should act, what I consider right and wrong....

What is confusing me is partly a confusion about whether there is something which is a "true nature" which cannot be changed, and hence acting differently is going against this true nature, or whether people can mold themselves into whatever they wish to be, or perhaps something they shouldn't be.

1 Comments:

Blogger evanstonjew said...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0521608902/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_4

The book is in my Amazon cart, but I don't seem to get around to it.

April 15, 2011 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home