Monday, October 29, 2007

BlueMinistry Monday

Here's an oldie for those who need to wake up this morning - I know I needed it (even you repressed frum types :) [UPDATE: I just looked at the video in more detail - the repressed frum types may want to stay away!]). So, turn up the speakers and give a warm welcome to Alain Jourgensen and Ministry!

...soon I discovered that this rock thing was true
jerry lee lewis was the devil
jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
all of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
so there was only one thing that I could do
was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long


5 Comments:

Blogger Shoshana said...

Do you really think the repressed frum types are reading this blog? ;)

October 29, 2007 11:46 AM  
Blogger e-kvetcher said...

Shoshana, you don't survive 13+ years of marriage if you don't know when you should keep your mouth shut!

But how did you like the song? Al Jourgensen - local boy who made good.

October 29, 2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger The back of the hill said...

Blue dildo fu!

Wow.

October 29, 2007 2:50 PM  
Blogger e-kvetcher said...

>Blue dildo fu!

>Wow.

'Nuff said!

October 29, 2007 3:22 PM  
Blogger Shoshana said...

Well, it definitely woke me up!

October 30, 2007 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home