Thursday, July 07, 2011
- Name: e-kvetcher
- Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, United States
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw
- Milsch? Nein, nein, nein...
- Reading a Holocaust Book
- Some Ska for Friday - Midnight Sushi
- "I Married A Jew" - Atlantic Magazine, Jan 1939
- Operation Barbarossa
- We are the optometrists that say "Ni"?
- The Cynical Dairy Farmer's Guide to the Middle Eas...
- Joseph Conrad - born in Berdichev
- Klezmer Hip-Hop