Later I found out she had lost a son to cancer. The boy was twenty two. Now I feel like a jerk.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
- Name: e-kvetcher
- Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, United States
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw
- I'll tell you this...
- "In my time of dying..."
- If Einstein Had Studied Yoma 68b: A Thought Experi...
- Mikey Dread Music Monday - Roots and Culture
- Camille Yarbrough Music Monday
- Louis Prima Music Monday
- Laisse tomber les fille Monday
- One born every minute
- Das Parfum