Monday, March 02, 2009
- Name: e-kvetcher
- Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, United States
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw
- One born every minute
- Das Parfum
- Why can't pagans offer mevushal wine?
- Mojo Music Monday
- French Music Monday - Les Ogres de Barback - Conte...
- Lieberman and Loyalty
- Surely you jest, Wikipedia!
- What Condition My Condition is In Music Monday
- Evolution's new wrinkle: Proteins with cruise cont...