Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hit the road, Jack!

...But I have promises to keep

And hours to code before I sleep

And hours to code before I sleep...

Walked passed this giant Costco sized bottle of Jack Daniels and really felt like having a Jack and Coke. (I already had a glass of Coke in my hand). Unfortunately, alcohol and programming do not mix, so I just kept on walking...

The bottle is almost half gone, which is hilarious, since despite our guests thinking we are alcoholics, most of the Jack Daniels goes into some kind of glaze that my wife puts on her sweet potatoes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

"Unfortunately, alcohol and programming do not mix, so I just kept on walking..."

http://xkcd.com/323/

May 15, 2008 6:52 AM  
Blogger e-kvetcher said...

Yosef, you're killing me!!!

I love it.

May 15, 2008 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home