Wednesday, January 23, 2008

If you can speak three languages you're trilingual...

If you can speak three languages you're trilingual. If you can speak two languages you're bilingual. If you can speak only one language you're an American.
***

Your Score: Language Scholar


You scored a 310 out of 400 on language knowledge.




Outstanding! You've scored higher than even most Anthropology students would. You are probably a Linguistics or Anthropology Professor yourself (or at least a Grad student). You may even speak several languages and are possibly working on a new one. If not, then you just have an endless drive to learn about the different cultures of our world. Regardless, you are one of the gems of any society, always promoting a deeper understanding amongst all people. Unless you cheated of course.




Link: The World Languages Test written by jeremie096

2 Comments:

Blogger Shoshana said...

I got 180 and it says that I scored higher than 99% of my age and gender for knowledge. The 180 is actually a lot better than I expected, considering languages are definitely not my thing.

January 23, 2008 11:39 AM  
Blogger The back of the hill said...

I got 360.

Some of the questions were bone-easy. Papiamentu? Heck, that's one of the languages I used to speak.

January 23, 2008 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home