Monday, August 20, 2007
- Name: e-kvetcher
- Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, United States
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw
- Proving one's Jewishness
- Muskens must mean "Balls" in Dutch
- Whoa, who is this Anti-Moses?
- This national revival is more difficult than we th...
- What's it like being at work these days, Vyvyan?
- Night of the Murdered Poets...
- Explanation of the novel's title
- Converso Dualities in the First Generation: The Ca...