Tuesday, August 14, 2007
- Name: e-kvetcher
- Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, United States
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw
- Night of the Murdered Poets...
- Explanation of the novel's title
- Converso Dualities in the First Generation: The Ca...
- Credo Quia Absurdum Est
- Reb Dovid'l
- Paradigm Shift
- Stendahl Syndrome or "How Wang-Fo Was Saved"
- Narcissism of small differences
- Whoever says rap can't be poetry