Thursday, March 01, 2007
- Name: e-kvetcher
- Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, United States
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw
- Knowledge of the Creator through Coleoptera
- The Mind-Body problem
- Bittul Z'man
- German Lovesongs, Vichy flashbacks, and Der Parise...
- If I have more daughters...
- Bris Milah
- Buying the right vote
- Randomness vs Predictability