Monday, April 28, 2014

Ramen, take me away!

Found this weird picture.  And then it reminded me of this Craigslist ad:

Woman to sit in my bath tub full of ramen noodles (brooklyn)

compensation: $175 PT
I will pay you $175 to sit in my bath tub full of ramen noodles wearing a bathing suit

I will not be home, nor will anyone else while you do this.

I will give you the keys while we meet, and you will go to my apartment thereafter.

It will require a 30 minute soak.

The noodles will be cooked and therefore slippery.

Do not bring any sauce. I will season the sauce after I get home prior to dinner.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

4 Comments:

Blogger The back of the hill said...

Wow. Kimura-sensei's long lost "normal" relative.

Mmm, cool refreshing pool water....

April 29, 2014 10:31 PM  
Anonymous e-kvetcher said...

Just watched that link - truly disturbing. God help us all if the Japanese take over the world.

April 30, 2014 7:48 AM  
Blogger The back of the hill said...

But what if they're all like Osaka-san?

I've often told an unmarried (amphibian) friend that he should find someone EXACTLY like that, btw.
He 'appreciates' the thought.

May 02, 2014 10:11 AM  
Blogger The back of the hill said...

Spaghetti and meatball.

Thought that came to mind just now.

Spaghetti and meatball.

I'll have to dig up a recipe.

June 27, 2014 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home