Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The second coming of the mother goddess

Signs point to the imminent rise of females to once again dominate the males in modern societies. Basically the women are starting to out-earn us, out-smart us and out-live us. Sounds like they are also realizing that they don't really need us for the traditional roles of husband or partner. I've been seeing quite a few articles in mainstream media talking about this trend. I am basically OK with that. However, I do think that it will further contribute to the downfall of modern society. I am not saying this in any sort of emotional way, just stating my model of human history. I believe that our history is a series of cyclical events where "barbarians" overrun civilizations which have gone "soft". Soft is not a value judgement here. it could very well be the case that "soft" is more moral, more just, more good. However it is incapable of withstanding the onslaught of the barbarian hordes who have much more "conservative" and brutal societies. The barbarians chip away at the "fattened" civilizations. Then they themselves become civilized and the cycle repeats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home