Tuesday, August 14, 2012
- Name: e-kvetcher
- Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, United States
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw
- Spam cocktail? Only in Chicago!
- Why we should fear the Chinese
- New Zealand Kids stage a Dead Possum Dressup Conte...
- Meet the Circumcellions
- Sitting on a Cornflake, Waiting for the Van to Com...
- American Gypsies
- Old Joke
- Placeholders etc
- If there's no water in the faucet, it's because th...
- Max Ernst - The Blessed Virgin Chastises the Infan...