Thursday, July 26, 2012
- Name: e-kvetcher
- Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, United States
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw
- Placeholders etc
- If there's no water in the faucet, it's because th...
- Max Ernst - The Blessed Virgin Chastises the Infan...
- You, sir!
- Dorian Gray
- Julian Tuwim - Remixed
- A little Pesach music - Springtime Klezmer
- Stock Options are "Creeping Socialism"
- I've been contacted by freakin Raelians!
- Music Monday is back - Tis the season...