Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My knees are killing me, as is my back and my arms and my sides - two days ago I was carrying stones around the front lawn of the house and now my muscles are reminding me of this activity. It got me thinking of what a great workout carrying stones can be.

And then it got me thinking of how silly it is to go to the health club and waste all this energy exercising. You'd think that instead of using all this electricity to power treadmills etc, we would be using humans to generate electricity. But no - it would never work in this country. Unless maybe we offered to pay people for producing the electricity? Maybe that would kill two birds with one stone - cheap source of energy and healthier Americans.

1 Comments:

Blogger billoo said...

I think you're right, e-k: all this moving of stones around would keep everyone busy and-I think the taliban might concur-prevent moral decadence :-)

October 13, 2010 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home