Monday, March 29, 2010
- Name: e-kvetcher
- Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, United States
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw
- From the Instruction of Kheti to Merikare
- Umberto Cassuto - Documentary Hypothesis - Lecture...
- Umberto Cassuto - The Documentary Hypothesis - Int...
- Bloody Jack Music Monday
- Defragment your Torah for better performance
- Leadbelly Music Monday
- It's still Music Monday
- Purim vs Carnival