Tuesday, December 16, 2008
- Name: e-kvetcher
- Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, United States
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw
- Devo Music Monday
- The Ridiculousness of the Anthropic Principle Argu...
- Trial by Jury
- I wanna be a rebbe - taken down?
- Moving the Center
- Benny Goodman Music Monday
- Dinesh D'Souza - What Atheists Kant Refute
- Dinesh D'Souza - The best defense is a good offens...
- Lions and Tigers and Bears