Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Two roads diverged...

I once had a conversation with my wife about what type of house/decor we would want to have. I can't remember which one of us said it, or perhaps we both said it - we said we would want to have many houses that we could decorate in their own styles. We could not think of a way of doing all the things we wanted to do in one house.

I sometimes have the same feeling about my life. It is not that I am unhappy or dissatisfied. Just that my choices thus far have locked me into certain decisions which effectively preclude other options. The only way to solve this problem is to live multiple lives.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

> The only way to solve this problem is to live multiple lives.

So Gilgulim then?

September 04, 2007 6:51 PM  
Blogger e-kvetcher said...

Does a gilgul remember their previous lives? Otherwise it's not very satisfying.

September 04, 2007 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home