Thursday, October 05, 2006

Crunch all you want...

So, about six weeks ago, while in Orlando, I found out that Publix sells kosher nacho chips that actually are a reasonable facsimile of the leading non-kosher brands. Publix! Generic brand! And there can't be more than one minyan of kosher keepers in all of Orlando. I was seriously planning a Seinfeld like scheme of sending boxes of these up to Chicago. However...

I just found out yesterday, through direct experience, that Trader Joe's sells pareve tortilla chips that taste just like Doritos!!!!

Oh, blessed Divinity! What joy! What joy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shoshana said...

I haven't been to a Publix in quite a while, but I know that their Maccaroni and Cheese (which is quite a great duplicate of The Kraft version) is also kosher.

October 05, 2006 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home