Sunday, September 25, 2005

Blogosphere denizens

I don't get a lot of visitors on this blog. I don't know if this is bad or good. I haven't been shoving this blog in anyone's face but I am also curious how some blogs get popular. Is it always content?

Partially, I am not sure whether it is worthwhile to blog at all. I am almost past having a bunch of arguments with people posting comments. I don't know how all these people find the time to blog and comment and live a life. Some of the people: Michael and Mobius come to mind.

On the other hand, as I read other people's blogs, I am sometimes touched by their humanity. Sweetrose and Shtreimel are shining examples.

Well, let's give this another chance...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shoshana said...

Wow, thank you, I am touched by your compliment.

SweetRose

September 26, 2005 3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have nothing to say about this, but I worry that you worry so, and therefore I cast my pearls upon your blog.

September 30, 2005 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home