Thursday, December 15, 2016
- Name: e-kvetcher
- Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, United States
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw
- "Both the tamada and the other guests are expected...
- Best Book Review Ever?
- Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz
- A jelly doughnut, a stream of bat's piss and a dos...
- Admiral of the Narrow Seas
- Deutschland, 1933
- Pistols at Dawn
- If there is a man on the moon, he's probably an An...
- Gastronomical Perversion, et al.
- Everything's Awesome and Camille Paglia is Unhappy...