Tuesday, September 12, 2006
- Name: e-kvetcher
- Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, United States
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw
- The Virgin Mary's magic dehydrating private parts
- Clash of Civilizations or "You're such a Zugereist...
- Maybe the funniest blog ever...
- I love you, Pumpkin. I love you Honey Bunny.
- The paradox of Jewish survival for Orthodox Jews
- Karl Yankel
- When you wish upon a star...
- Why do you cry, fair maiden?